iPDAV is committed to protecting your privacy, and has policies in place about how we collect, use and protect your information.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about iPDAV’s practices relating to the collection, use and protection of personal information that may be provided through access to iPDAV portals and related products or that may be collected by us for routine business practices. By creating a profile or browsing our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information routine business tractions.
This Privacy Statement also explains how you can contact us if you have a question about how to change or update or delete personal information in your profile. We strongly recommend that you take time to read this Privacy Statement and retain a copy for future reference.
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, “Personal Information,” refers to Personally Identifiable Information,” (PII) about you.
Personal Information We Collect and Retain:
Personal information we collect and retain may include at the some of the following
- Contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, birthday etc)
- Proof of identity
- Financial and billing information, (such as, credit number/expiration date and credit history).
How we Use Your Personal Information We use your personal information to
- Create and validate your portfolio
- Provide you with personalized interactive communication
- Provide your timely and reliable services
- Administer and service your account
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve our services
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you
- Protect your profile against unauthorized access
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you
- Bill you for our products and services
- Collect outstanding debts
- Assist in the investigation of a breach of applicable law; and
- Act in respect of an emergency such as, a cyber attack to secure and protection your portfolio
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information with a third part. This is a core value of our business model!
We may only share your personal information with business or individuals engaged in assisting us in providing services to you.
iPDAV reserves the right to Disclose Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to Law enforcement, if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally compels us to do so.
iPDAV also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer PII to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of the business assets, or division thereof in order for you to continue receiving the same products and services from the third party.
Knowledge and Consent
iPDAV collects PII about you only when you voluntarily provide it. We will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, if we want to use the information for a purpose not previously identified.
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the PII and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual obligations and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not, as a condition of our products and services require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purpose for which the information is being provided.
Use of Disclosure for Marketing Purposes
If you have not opted out of receiving marketing material, we may also use (but will not disclose) your personal information to promote and market additional products, services and special offers from us, our affiliate and/or our business associates. If you have provided your consent for us to do so, we may also disclose your personal information (including name, mailing and email address) to business associates so that they can send you periodic product and service updates.
[NOTE: This approach to obtaining consent to the use and disclosure of personal information for marking purposes is a common requirement under privacy laws of many countries. Check your local regulation. You can choose not to allow us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
Be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of “cookies.” The information collected in such ways is not personal information. [Note: Ensure that no personal information is collected by servers or cookies without your prior consent.
What are Cookies?
How We Protect Your Information
iPDAV makes reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hardcopy form. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. In addition, we employ generally accepted information security techniques, such firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
Links to Third Party Sites
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
iPDAV reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at anytime without notice. The Privacy Statement posted any time or from time to time via this website shall be deemed to be the Privacy Statement then in effect.
Modifying and Correcting Your Information
You can help iPDAV maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information by notifying us of any changes to this information. Contact Us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing your request to; iPDAV Inc.1430 Concordia Ave. Suite # 4622 St. Paul, MN 55104 Tel: (617)
In the event that you have any questions about this Privacy Statement of if you have reason to believe that we may have failed to adhere to this Privacy Statement, you may email us at; email@example.com
ENCRYPT AND SEND YOUR FILES
iPDAV enables individuals, and business to secure and safely send large volumes of their documents and data without interruption. We offer cutting edge solutions and ensure that you have access to your content 24/7 regardless of your physical location. We've got your back! iPDAV cloud enables you to
- Access your files and data anytime and from anywhere, on any mobile device, including tablets and desktop computers.
- Append, Share your files, data and email using cutting edge encryption security features.
- Save and backup you data and files with unlimited storage.
- Send any format and size to your group and clients.
- Keep track on who's accessing your sent files and revoke access if necessary.
KEEP YOUR FILES SECURE FOR A LONG TIME Through our Business Continuity Planning, (BCP) we will
- Back up your files and data on external hard drives and hard copies.
- Replicate you files and data on multiple devices in different geographical locations to ensure data survival.
- Validate all your data and files every 5 years to ensure that it's still accessible. If the data is corrupted, replace it with another backup.
- Back up to the Cloud in addition to backing to an external hard drive or hardcopy.
- Transfer and store all your files and data to a modern physical media every 10 years (or less). This is necessary to ensure that your data is intact, access and readable even if the application is no longer supported.